1. D）Market research consultant
2. A) Quantitative advertising research
3. D) They study trends or customer satisfaction over a long period.
4. B) Checking charts and tables.
5. A) His view on Canadian universities.
6. B) It is rather inflexible.
7. C) Everybody should be given equal access to higher education.
8. C) It is hard to say which is better, a public university or a private university.
9. B) The worsening real wage situation around the world.
10. A) They will feel less pressure to raise employees’ wages.
11. C) Employees work shorter hours to avoid layoffs.
12. A) Whether memory supplements work.
13. D) They are not on based on real science.
14. D) They are prescribed by trained practitioners.
15. B) Taking them with other medications might entail unnecessary risks.
16. D) How the negative impacts of natural disasters can be reduced.
17. B) By taking steps to prepare people for them.
18. A) How preventive action can reduce the loss of life.
19. C) Contribute more to the goal of a wider recovery
20. B) Many smaller regional banks are going to fail
21. D) It will try to provide more loans
22. D) It will be necessary if the economy starts to shrink again
23. A). Being unable to learn new things.
24. A). Cognitive stimulation.
25. C). Endeavoring to give up unhealthy lifestyles.
十问北京民办高校招生 教你如何识别真假学校 高考结束，进入了招生季，对于一些想选择民办高校就读的考生和家长来说，如何识别真假学校，学历教育与非学历教育有何区别，一旦退学如何退费？为此，人民网就相关十个问题采访了北京市教委，帮助大家了解北京民办高校招生政策和相关情况。【详细】